Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    BRITAIN-BOUND: NDDC Huge Drive to Send Top Talents to UK Universities

    22 May 2026

    Interswitch Unveils Digital Forecourt Suite with ‘Pay-As-You-Want’ Capability at NNPC Retail Transformation Summit

    22 May 2026

    Hamzat Vows To Work For All Lagosians After Landslide Victory In APC Guber Primary

    22 May 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    Starconnect Media
    Subscribe Login
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    Starconnect Media
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    • MORE
    Home»News»Police release image of suspect in 2 sexual assaults in Newham, Waltham forest
    News

    Police release image of suspect in 2 sexual assaults in Newham, Waltham forest

    starconnectBy starconnect10 July 2019No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
    Suspect believed to have carried out sexual assaults in London, United Kingdom
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Admin l Wednesday, July 10, 2019

    LONDON, U.K – Detectives in London have released image of a man they believed carried out two sexual assaults in Newham and Waltham forest in London, United Kingdom.

    The detectives of the Metropolitan Police released the image of the man who is now on the run as part of enquires  in search for the assailant.

    “In the first incident, police were called on Monday, 1 July at 02:40hrs to a residential street in the Plaistow South area in Newham. A 35-year-old woman was walking home when she was approached from behind by a man, who then raped her. He also stole property belonging to the victim.

    “The second incident occurred on Saturday, 6 July at Amethyst Road, Waltham Forest at 04:20hrs; a 31-year-old woman was approached by a man who then raped her. The man also stole property”, the police said, adding that due to the similarities in these attacks, police are treating the incidents as linked and would like to speak to the man pictured. The image was captured on a bus in Plaistow shortly before the first incident.

    Detective Superintendent Andrew Packer said: “These incidents have been deeply traumatic for the victims, who are being supported by specialist officers. My teams are completing a detailed review of all the facts available so far. In addition to a dedicated investigation team we have extra patrols in the area to provide reassurance and these officers are actively seeking to arrest this suspect.

    “Please have a good look at this photo , and let my officers know if you have any idea as to who this man is. I would advise any women walking alone at night to remain vigilant, to be mindful of their surroundings, and to keep family and friends informed of where they may be going. If you see anything you think is suspicious, do not hesitate – call 999 immediately”, the police said.

    Anyone who can identify the man is asked to call the investigation team on 07881 330951. Alternatively call 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 777/1 July. You can call anonymously on Crimestoppers 0800 555 111

    Newham Waltham forest
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
    Previous ArticleEmeka Ihedioha signs executive order on TSA
    Next Article Bam Bam of BBN takes new role in Jagagba
    starconnect
    • Website
    • X (Twitter)

    Related Posts

    BRITAIN-BOUND: NDDC Huge Drive to Send Top Talents to UK Universities

    22 May 2026

    Hamzat Vows To Work For All Lagosians After Landslide Victory In APC Guber Primary

    22 May 2026

    ​HORROR IN THE CLASSROOM: School Head, Benson Arinze Gets Life Jail Over Sickening Assault on Pupil, 6

    22 May 2026

    ​2027: Court Strips INEC of Power to Set Timetable for Party Primaries

    22 May 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Ads
    Our Picks

    BRITAIN-BOUND: NDDC Huge Drive to Send Top Talents to UK Universities

    22 May 2026

    Interswitch Unveils Digital Forecourt Suite with ‘Pay-As-You-Want’ Capability at NNPC Retail Transformation Summit

    22 May 2026

    Hamzat Vows To Work For All Lagosians After Landslide Victory In APC Guber Primary

    22 May 2026

    Emirates Skywards launches global ‘Season of Rewards’ campaign for members worldwide

    22 May 2026

    Lagos 2027: Now that the coast is clear for Hamzat

    22 May 2026
    About Us
    About Us

    Starconnect Media is your trusted source for timely and relevant news. We are a dynamic news media platform dedicated to delivering accurate, insightful, and engaging content across a wide range of topics.

    Our mission is to keep you informed and connected to the stories that matter, both locally and globally.

    Our Picks

    BRITAIN-BOUND: NDDC Huge Drive to Send Top Talents to UK Universities

    22 May 2026

    Interswitch Unveils Digital Forecourt Suite with ‘Pay-As-You-Want’ Capability at NNPC Retail Transformation Summit

    22 May 2026

    Hamzat Vows To Work For All Lagosians After Landslide Victory In APC Guber Primary

    22 May 2026
    Ads
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    © 2026 Starconnect Media | All rights reserved. Designed by Adeyinka Adenaike.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Go to mobile version

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    or
    Login with Bluehost
    Lost password?