Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Lagos Records 61.52% Success in WASSCE

    23 May 2026

    China Coal Mine Explosion Kills at Least 90 in Deadliest Blast in Over a Decade

    23 May 2026

    Murder of Teacher Oyedokun: A Public Execution of National Conscience — Human Rights Lawyer Ejiofor

    23 May 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    Starconnect Media
    Subscribe Login
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    Starconnect Media
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    • MORE
    Home»News»US offers $10 million for information on 3 Hezbollah’s financiers
    News

    US offers $10 million for information on 3 Hezbollah’s financiers

    starconnectBy starconnect23 October 2020Updated:23 October 2020No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
    Million Dollars for information on Hezbollah financiers
    Hezbollah
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Admin  I Thursday, October 23, 2020

    WASHINGTON – The United States has placed $10 million reward for anybody that could furnish it with information regarding financiers of Hezbollah, Muhammad Qasir, Muhammad Qasim al-Bazzal and Ali Qasir.

    In that reward offer,  Reward for Justice, RFG, under the Department of Justice  is seeking information on the activities, networks, and associates of Hezbollah that form a part of its financial support, which includes financiers and facilitators like Muhammad Qasir, Muhammad Qasim al-Bazzal, and Ali Qasir, the individuals the Department highlights today.

    Muhammad Qasir, the statement said is a critical link between Hezbollah and its primary funder, Iran.

    “He has been a significant conduit for financial disbursements from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps – Qods Force (IRGC-QF) to Hezbollah. Qasir and other Hezbollah officials oversee several front companies to hide the IRGC-QF’s role in selling crude oil, condensate, and gas oil, thus evading U.S. sanctions related to the IRGC. Qasir also directs the Hezbollah unit that assists in the transfer of weapons, technology and other support from Syria to Lebanon.

    “Muhammad Qasim al-Bazzal is a key financier for Hezbollah and the IRGC-QF. He also is a co-founder of the Syria-based Talaqi Group and oversees other terrorist financing enterprises, such as Hokoul S.A.L. Offshore and Nagham Al Hayat. Since late 2018, al-Bazzal has used the Talaqi Group and his other companies to finance, coordinate and obscure various illicit IRGC-QF-linked oil shipments. Al-Bazzal also has overseen Talaqi Group’s partnership with Lebanon-based ALUMIX for aluminum shipments to Iran.

    “Ali Qasir is the managing director of the Hizballah-linked front company Talaqi Group. Ali Qasir assigns maritime vessels to deliver shipments for the terrorist network based on the IRGC-QF’s guidance. Ali Qasir has overseen sales price negotiations and collaborated to cover expenses and to facilitate an Iranian oil shipment by the Adrian Darya 1 for the benefit of the IRGC-QF. Ali Qasir represents the Lebanon-based Hokoul company in negotiations over its supply of Iranian crude to Syria. Additionally, Ali Qasir has worked with others to use the Talaqi Group to facilitate the sale of tens of millions of dollars’ worth of steel”, the statement said.

    According to the statement, all three individuals have previously been designated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury as Specially Designated Global Terrorists.

    “ As a result of these designations, U.S. persons are generally prohibited from engaging in any transactions with these individuals, and property and interests in property they have subject to U.S. jurisdiction are blocked”.

    The Rewards for Justice Program is an effective law enforcement tool and is administered by the U.S. Department of State’s Diplomatic Security Service. Since its inception in 1984, the program has paid in excess of $150 million to more than 100 people who provided actionable information that helped bring terrorists to justice or prevented acts of international terrorism worldwide.

    Post Views: 574
    Hezbollah financiers
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
    Previous ArticleYouth proposes NYC for berth of a new Nigeria
    Next Article #EndSARS: Nollywood star, Paul Obazele leads protest, calls for a new Nigeria
    starconnect
    • Website
    • X (Twitter)

    Related Posts

    China Coal Mine Explosion Kills at Least 90 in Deadliest Blast in Over a Decade

    23 May 2026

    Murder of Teacher Oyedokun: A Public Execution of National Conscience — Human Rights Lawyer Ejiofor

    23 May 2026

    ​Tulsi Gabbard Resigns as Intelligence Chief, Citing Husband’s Cancer Diagnosis

    23 May 2026

    BRITAIN-BOUND: NDDC Huge Drive to Send Top Talents to UK Universities

    22 May 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Ads
    Our Picks

    Lagos Records 61.52% Success in WASSCE

    23 May 2026

    China Coal Mine Explosion Kills at Least 90 in Deadliest Blast in Over a Decade

    23 May 2026

    Murder of Teacher Oyedokun: A Public Execution of National Conscience — Human Rights Lawyer Ejiofor

    23 May 2026

    ​THE NEXT VIRAL FRONTIER: WHO SOUNDS ALARM OVER ‘VERY HIGH’ EBOLA BUNDIBUGYO RISK IN DRC AND UGANDA

    23 May 2026

    The ₦1trn Food Security, Wealth Fund for Lagosians

    23 May 2026
    About Us
    About Us

    Starconnect Media is your trusted source for timely and relevant news. We are a dynamic news media platform dedicated to delivering accurate, insightful, and engaging content across a wide range of topics.

    Our mission is to keep you informed and connected to the stories that matter, both locally and globally.

    Our Picks

    Lagos Records 61.52% Success in WASSCE

    23 May 2026

    China Coal Mine Explosion Kills at Least 90 in Deadliest Blast in Over a Decade

    23 May 2026

    Murder of Teacher Oyedokun: A Public Execution of National Conscience — Human Rights Lawyer Ejiofor

    23 May 2026
    Ads
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    © 2026 Starconnect Media | All rights reserved. Designed by Adeyinka Adenaike.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Go to mobile version

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?