Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    ​MASSACRE IN STAROBELSK: 21 Slain and 63 Maimed as 16 Drones Flatten Student Block

    24 May 2026

    ​Bombing Targets Military Train in Pakistan, Killing Dozens

    24 May 2026

    ​Russia Strikes Ukraine With Advanced ‘Oreshnik’ Missile After Deadly Attack on Student Dormitory in Luhansk

    24 May 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    Starconnect Media
    Subscribe Login
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    Starconnect Media
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    • MORE
    Home»News»RUSSIA BLAMES U.K FOR ATTACKS IN GHOUTA, SAYS CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA IS FAKE
    News

    RUSSIA BLAMES U.K FOR ATTACKS IN GHOUTA, SAYS CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA IS FAKE

    starconnectBy starconnect13 April 2018No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
    President of Russia, Vladimir Putin
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Admin l Friday, April 13, 2018

    MOSCOW – Russia Defence Ministry has said that it has proof that the alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria was fake, stressing that the whole episode was a carefully orchestrated plot. Igor Konashenkov, the ministry’s spokesman, said on Friday that the ministry has found those who took part in the filming of what he called rent-a-mob chemical attack in Syria and that those who took part in the video recording told the ministry how the film was made.




    “Today, the Russian defense ministry has other evidence proving the United Kingdom’s direct involvement in the organization of this provocation in Eastern Ghouta,” he said.

    “The White Helmets were told that in a period from April 3 to 6 Jaysh al-Islam militants would conduct a series of massive artillery bombings of Damascus. It would provoke a retaliation operation by government forces and the White Helmets were to use it to stage a provocation with an alleged use of chemical weapons,” he said.

    According to Konashenkov, officers of the Russian defense ministry spoke with two Syrian who had taken part in filming the framed-up attack. Both have medical diplomas and work with the emergency department of Douma’s hospital. The two men do not conceal their names. They told Russian officers that all those who had been taken to hospital during the filming had no symptoms of exposure to toxic agents.

    “When the patients were receiving first aid unidentified people burst into the hospital, some were holding video cameras,” the spokesman cited them as saying. “These people started shouting, fanning hysteria. They carried hose and douched all present with water crying out that all of them had been exposed to poisonous agents.”

    “The patients and their relatives yielded to panic and began to pour water on each other. After this scene was caught on video, these unidentified people fled,” he said.

    Post Views: 550
    Chemical attack in Syria
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
    Previous ArticleSYRIA: RUSSIA TELLS WORLD LEADERS TO WISE UP, STOP DRIVING THE WORLD TO A RED LINE
    Next Article SHAKE UP IN SEC:  ADEOSUN APPOINTS MARY UDUK ACTING DG, REASSIGNS ZUBAIR
    starconnect
    • Website
    • X (Twitter)

    Related Posts

    ​MASSACRE IN STAROBELSK: 21 Slain and 63 Maimed as 16 Drones Flatten Student Block

    24 May 2026

    ​Bombing Targets Military Train in Pakistan, Killing Dozens

    24 May 2026

    ​Russia Strikes Ukraine With Advanced ‘Oreshnik’ Missile After Deadly Attack on Student Dormitory in Luhansk

    24 May 2026

    ​GERMAN REFUGEE PAY-OUT: Berlin Mulls €8,000 ‘Golden Goodbye’ to Send 900,000 Syrians Home

    24 May 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Ads
    Our Picks

    ​MASSACRE IN STAROBELSK: 21 Slain and 63 Maimed as 16 Drones Flatten Student Block

    24 May 2026

    ​Bombing Targets Military Train in Pakistan, Killing Dozens

    24 May 2026

    ​Russia Strikes Ukraine With Advanced ‘Oreshnik’ Missile After Deadly Attack on Student Dormitory in Luhansk

    24 May 2026

    Foreign Journalists Tour Ruined Luhansk Students Dormitory Following Deadly Ukraine Drone Strike

    24 May 2026

    ​GERMAN REFUGEE PAY-OUT: Berlin Mulls €8,000 ‘Golden Goodbye’ to Send 900,000 Syrians Home

    24 May 2026
    About Us
    About Us

    Starconnect Media is your trusted source for timely and relevant news. We are a dynamic news media platform dedicated to delivering accurate, insightful, and engaging content across a wide range of topics.

    Our mission is to keep you informed and connected to the stories that matter, both locally and globally.

    Our Picks

    ​MASSACRE IN STAROBELSK: 21 Slain and 63 Maimed as 16 Drones Flatten Student Block

    24 May 2026

    ​Bombing Targets Military Train in Pakistan, Killing Dozens

    24 May 2026

    ​Russia Strikes Ukraine With Advanced ‘Oreshnik’ Missile After Deadly Attack on Student Dormitory in Luhansk

    24 May 2026
    Ads
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    © 2026 Starconnect Media | All rights reserved. Designed by Adeyinka Adenaike.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Go to mobile version

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?