Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Aroma Electrocution Scare:Anambra Newspaper Vendor Recounts Miraculous Escape

    23 May 2026

    Excellent Father, Woeful Husband” — Jim Iyke Opens Up About the Heartbreaking Reality Behind His Failed Marriage

    23 May 2026

    ​STREETS OF FEAR: Stamford Hill hate monster jailed after terrorizing Jewish community and smashing up car

    23 May 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    Starconnect Media
    Subscribe Login
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    Starconnect Media
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    • MORE
    Home»Business»Blockchain»How middle aged man defied 12 year old wife’s niece
    Blockchain

    How middle aged man defied 12 year old wife’s niece

    starconnectBy starconnect16 January 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
    Sexual offenses courts in Lagos
    Sexual Offenses and Domestic Violence Courts, Ikeja, Lagos
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Admin I Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2024

    IKEJA, Lagos, Nigeria – An Investigating Police Officer (IPO), ASP Lawrence Ojo today informed a Domestic Violence and Sexual Offences court, how a man, Uduak Asangasi, allegedly defiled his wife’s niece.

    The minor is aged 12 years. Asangasi is standing trial on a two-count charge of defilement and indecent treatment of a child, to which he pleaded not guilty.

    The policeman was led in evidence by state counsel, Ms Abimbola Abolade. He told the court that the defendant was arrested by the Dopemu Police Station and the case was transferred to the Gender Unit of the police command in Lagos on Nov. 10, 2022.

    According to him, the wife of the defendant (nominal complainant), the alleged survivor and the defendant made their statements voluntarily.

    He said that the alleged survivor wrote in her statement that the defendant had sex with her twice. The IPO, however, said that the defendant denied the allegations.

    “The survivor said in her statement that sometime in July 2022, the defendant called her and requested that she should remove her clothes, but she refused. Then she said that the defendant flogged her with a belt and had sex with her.

    “She said that on another occasion which was Nov. 4, 2022, she was eating in their sitting room when the defendant started touching her breasts, and the wife met them in the act.

    “The wife then questioned the girl who later opened up that the defendant had been having sexual intercourse with her.”

    The witness added that a paper was issued to the complainant to take the alleged survivor to Mirabel Medical Centre.

    Under cross-examination by defence counsel, Mrs Mojisola Obi-Farinde, the witness said that the case was transferred to the gender unit on Nov. 10, 2022, and that he did not recover anything during investigation.

    The IPO told the court that he did only oral investigation. The IPO’s testimony ended evidence by prosecution. Justice Abiola Soladoye adjourned the case until Feb. 2 for the defendant to open defence.

    Post Views: 756
    sexual assault
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
    Previous ArticleKidnapping: Tinubu to embark on massive education
    Next Article Many feared killed as explosion rocks Bodija in Ibadan
    starconnect
    • Website
    • X (Twitter)

    Related Posts

    Aroma Electrocution Scare:Anambra Newspaper Vendor Recounts Miraculous Escape

    23 May 2026

    ​STREETS OF FEAR: Stamford Hill hate monster jailed after terrorizing Jewish community and smashing up car

    23 May 2026

    ​CAUGHT IN ACTION: Digital predator jailed for 10 years after Met cops ambush him at ‘meeting’ with child

    23 May 2026

    China Coal Mine Explosion Kills at Least 90 in Deadliest Blast in Over a Decade

    23 May 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Ads
    Our Picks

    Aroma Electrocution Scare:Anambra Newspaper Vendor Recounts Miraculous Escape

    23 May 2026

    Excellent Father, Woeful Husband” — Jim Iyke Opens Up About the Heartbreaking Reality Behind His Failed Marriage

    23 May 2026

    ​STREETS OF FEAR: Stamford Hill hate monster jailed after terrorizing Jewish community and smashing up car

    23 May 2026

    The unwritten rules of a true democracy

    23 May 2026

    ​NDDC Boss Targets Efficiency, Transparency via Institutional Reforms

    23 May 2026
    About Us
    About Us

    Starconnect Media is your trusted source for timely and relevant news. We are a dynamic news media platform dedicated to delivering accurate, insightful, and engaging content across a wide range of topics.

    Our mission is to keep you informed and connected to the stories that matter, both locally and globally.

    Our Picks

    Aroma Electrocution Scare:Anambra Newspaper Vendor Recounts Miraculous Escape

    23 May 2026

    Excellent Father, Woeful Husband” — Jim Iyke Opens Up About the Heartbreaking Reality Behind His Failed Marriage

    23 May 2026

    ​STREETS OF FEAR: Stamford Hill hate monster jailed after terrorizing Jewish community and smashing up car

    23 May 2026
    Ads
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    © 2026 Starconnect Media | All rights reserved. Designed by Adeyinka Adenaike.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Go to mobile version

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?