Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    ​MASSACRE IN STAROBELSK: 21 Slain and 63 Maimed as 16 Drones Flatten Student Block

    24 May 2026

    ​Bombing Targets Military Train in Pakistan, Killing Dozens

    24 May 2026

    ​Russia Strikes Ukraine With Advanced ‘Oreshnik’ Missile After Deadly Attack on Student Dormitory in Luhansk

    24 May 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    Starconnect Media
    Subscribe Login
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    Starconnect Media
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    • MORE
    Home»Sports»Athletics»FIVE RACE WALKERS LOSE STATUS TO COMPETE INTERNATIONALLY AS NEUTRAL ATHLETES
    Athletics

    FIVE RACE WALKERS LOSE STATUS TO COMPETE INTERNATIONALLY AS NEUTRAL ATHLETES

    starconnectBy starconnect4 May 2018No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
    Race Walkers
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Admin l Friday, May 04, 2018

    MONACO – The Russian Athletics Federation has been notified that the IAAF Doping Review Board has decided to revoke the Authorised Neutral Athlete (ANA) status granted to five race walkers: Klavdiya Afanasyeva, Olga Eliseeva, Yuliya Lipanova, Sergey Sharypov and Sergey Shirobokov.




    The decision, according to IAAF was taken as a result of serious issues arising from their participation at the training camp in Karakol in the Kyrgyz Republic last month, including the involvement in Karakol of the coach, Viktor Chegin, who has been banned from the sport for life.

    “These five athletes are not eligible to compete at the IAAF World Race Walking Team Championships in Taicang, China this weekend (5 / 6 May). The competition organisers have been notified of this decision, so that these five athletes are removed from the start list”, the IAAF said.

    It added that the Doping Review Board will review their status for future competitions in 2018, once it has received further information from RUSADA and the outcome of further investigations is known.

    The IAAF said the Doping Review Board has been assured that the two remaining ANAs entered for Taicang, Vasiliy Mizinov and Yana Smerdova, were not present at the training camp in Karakol and consequently remain eligible to compete with ANA status including in Taicang.

    Post Views: 615
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
    Previous ArticleDAVIDO BUYS PORSCHE CAR FOR LOVELY GIRL FRIEND, CHIOMA
    Next Article IBB WAILS: I CONDUCTED THE FREEST AND FAIREST ELECTION IN NIGERIA , YET THEY SAY I’M BAD
    starconnect
    • Website
    • X (Twitter)

    Related Posts

    Morocco 2026: Captain Chidi nets hat-trick as Flamingos trounce Guinea 5-0 in Abidjan

    23 May 2026

    ​TONEY’S SAUDI SAMBA! Ivan the terrible for hosts as Goncalves runs riot in Al Ahli four-goal thrashing

    21 May 2026

    ​DESERT SHOCKER! Bottom-Dwellers Al Najma Stun High-Flying Stars of Al Shabab in Saudi Sensation

    21 May 2026

    ​ORLANDO MAGIC! Brazilian Sensation Tiago Bags Brace as Lions Bash Shocking Atlanta

    21 May 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Ads
    Our Picks

    ​MASSACRE IN STAROBELSK: 21 Slain and 63 Maimed as 16 Drones Flatten Student Block

    24 May 2026

    ​Bombing Targets Military Train in Pakistan, Killing Dozens

    24 May 2026

    ​Russia Strikes Ukraine With Advanced ‘Oreshnik’ Missile After Deadly Attack on Student Dormitory in Luhansk

    24 May 2026

    Foreign Journalists Tour Ruined Luhansk Students Dormitory Following Deadly Ukraine Drone Strike

    24 May 2026

    ​GERMAN REFUGEE PAY-OUT: Berlin Mulls €8,000 ‘Golden Goodbye’ to Send 900,000 Syrians Home

    24 May 2026
    About Us
    About Us

    Starconnect Media is your trusted source for timely and relevant news. We are a dynamic news media platform dedicated to delivering accurate, insightful, and engaging content across a wide range of topics.

    Our mission is to keep you informed and connected to the stories that matter, both locally and globally.

    Our Picks

    ​MASSACRE IN STAROBELSK: 21 Slain and 63 Maimed as 16 Drones Flatten Student Block

    24 May 2026

    ​Bombing Targets Military Train in Pakistan, Killing Dozens

    24 May 2026

    ​Russia Strikes Ukraine With Advanced ‘Oreshnik’ Missile After Deadly Attack on Student Dormitory in Luhansk

    24 May 2026
    Ads
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    © 2026 Starconnect Media | All rights reserved. Designed by Adeyinka Adenaike.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Go to mobile version

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?