Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    BRITAIN-BOUND: NDDC Huge Drive to Send Top Talents to UK Universities

    22 May 2026

    Interswitch Unveils Digital Forecourt Suite with ‘Pay-As-You-Want’ Capability at NNPC Retail Transformation Summit

    22 May 2026

    Hamzat Vows To Work For All Lagosians After Landslide Victory In APC Guber Primary

    22 May 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    Starconnect Media
    Subscribe Login
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    Starconnect Media
    • Home
    • News
    • Business
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Football
    • Media
    • MORE
    Home»Health»COVID-19 enters Presidential Villa, COS tests positive, Buhari nil
    Health

    COVID-19 enters Presidential Villa, COS tests positive, Buhari nil

    starconnectBy starconnect24 March 2020Updated:24 March 2020No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
    Nigeria suspends visa for US, European countries
    President Muhammadu Buhari
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Admin l Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    ABUJA, Nigeria – The COVID-19 Pandemic has reared its urgly head in Presidential Villa, whose officials are noted for making foreign trips.

    The first victim of the deadly pandemic is Chief of Staff to the President Abba Kyari, who is now reported to have tested positive.

    But President Muhammadu Buhari narrowly escaped and so far has tested negative to the COVID-19 pandemic.

    Read Also, GRIEF AT ATIKU’S SON RESIDENT ESTATE

    The test on these individuals was carried out yesteday by the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control in Abuja.

    Abba Kyari will now be the third public figure to be isolated for treatement after the Bauchi State Governor, Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed went into self isolation after having contact with son of the former Vice President, Mohammed Atiku Abubakar.

    In a statement, Senior Special Assistant to the governor on Media, Mukhtar Gidado explained that the governor went into self isolation following reports from the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, that son of the former Vice President, Mohammed Atiku Abubakar has tested positive to the COVID-19 pandemic upon his return from international trip via Lagos.

    “It would be recalled that Governor Bala Mohammed who also recently returned from official trip in Lagos met with Mohammed Atiku Abubakar in the Aero Contractors aircraft where they shook hands and exchanged pleasantaries”,he said.

    Read Also, HOW HEALED ITALIAN MAN PAID BEFORE HE LEFT

    According to him, the governor did not show symptoms of the COVID-19 pandemic but that based on recommendation from the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, the governor will remain in self-isolation to aviod spreading the pandemic.

    He said the blood samples of the governor has been taken and undergoing clinical test, and that the governor and his entourage will remain in isolation pending the outcome of the result and consequently cancelled all appointments with immediate effect.

    COVID-19 featured health
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
    Previous ArticleCOVID-19: Abuja National Mosque suspend Jum’ah service
    Next Article COVID-19: Business sector must brace up for challenges ahead – Sogunle
    starconnect
    • Website
    • X (Twitter)

    Related Posts

    Ebola Toll Jumps in D.R. Congo as Lack of Vaccine Imperils Containment Efforts

    19 May 2026

    Global Alarm as WHO Declares Ebola Emergency in DRC and Uganda Over Rare, Vaccine-Resistant Strain

    18 May 2026

    ​Undercover Footage Captures Senior J&J Scientist Questioning COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Trials

    6 May 2026

    AltBank to Address Autism Awareness, Diagnosis Gaps with ‘It’s How You Show Up’ Initiative

    23 April 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Ads
    Our Picks

    BRITAIN-BOUND: NDDC Huge Drive to Send Top Talents to UK Universities

    22 May 2026

    Interswitch Unveils Digital Forecourt Suite with ‘Pay-As-You-Want’ Capability at NNPC Retail Transformation Summit

    22 May 2026

    Hamzat Vows To Work For All Lagosians After Landslide Victory In APC Guber Primary

    22 May 2026

    Emirates Skywards launches global ‘Season of Rewards’ campaign for members worldwide

    22 May 2026

    Lagos 2027: Now that the coast is clear for Hamzat

    22 May 2026
    About Us
    About Us

    Starconnect Media is your trusted source for timely and relevant news. We are a dynamic news media platform dedicated to delivering accurate, insightful, and engaging content across a wide range of topics.

    Our mission is to keep you informed and connected to the stories that matter, both locally and globally.

    Our Picks

    BRITAIN-BOUND: NDDC Huge Drive to Send Top Talents to UK Universities

    22 May 2026

    Interswitch Unveils Digital Forecourt Suite with ‘Pay-As-You-Want’ Capability at NNPC Retail Transformation Summit

    22 May 2026

    Hamzat Vows To Work For All Lagosians After Landslide Victory In APC Guber Primary

    22 May 2026
    Ads
    LinkedIn X (Twitter) Instagram
    © 2026 Starconnect Media | All rights reserved. Designed by Adeyinka Adenaike.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Go to mobile version

    Sign In or Register

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below.

    Lost password?