×
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting our website.

 

​Declares Gaza war is OVER

 

By SCM Staff Writer

​MAR-A-LAGO, FLORIDA – DONALD Trump has sensationally claimed he is in direct communication with Hamas—insisting the terror group “don’t mind dying” is a total myth.

In a characteristic rhetorical firestorm, the former President declared the war in Gaza is “over” and predicted that militants are ready to surrender their weapons and walk away from the conflict.
​‘Not True!’

​Speaking from his Florida estate, Trump told supporters that the fearsome reputation of Hamas fighters as fearless martyrs is nothing more than PR.

​”They told me, ‘It’s not true,'” Trump claimed, referring to the group’s supposed stance on self-sacrifice.

“Everyone says they don’t mind dying. Believe me, they mind. They want to live. They told me ‘NOT TRUE’ that they don’t mind dying.”

​The Republican frontrunner didn’t stop at debunking the group’s “bravery,” going on to suggest that the brutal conflict—which has leveled much of the Gaza Strip—is essentially extinguished.

​”The war in Gaza is over,” Trump stated firmly, despite ongoing IDF operations and daily rocket fire.

“There are little flames left, but it’s done. Hamas will give up their weapons. They’re ready.”

​In perhaps his most controversial remark, Trump appeared to give the group a backhanded compliment regarding the Israeli hostages still held in the enclave.

While the world has condemned the “spiderweb” of tunnels used to hide captives, Trump credited the group for their labor.

​”They’re digging,” Trump said, referring to the search for or movement of hostages.

“I give them credit for the digging. They are working hard on that.”

​This latest outburst marks a significant pivot in Trump’s commentary on the Middle East. While he was a staunch ally of Israel during his presidency—moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and brokering the Abraham Accords—his relationship with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has cooled significantly.

​The Hostage Crisis: Over 100 hostages remain in Gaza following the October 7 attacks. Trump has previously called for Israel to “finish the job” quickly, citing the bad optics of the war.

​The ‘Direct Line’: Trump has a long history of claiming private conversations with world leaders and controversial figures (including Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un). It is unclear through which channels—if any—he is receiving messages from Hamas leadership.

​The Surrender Claim: Military analysts remain skeptical. Hamas’s official charter and repeated public statements continue to emphasize “martyrdom,” and there is currently no evidence on the ground that the group is preparing for a mass decommissioning of weapons.

Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version
Be the first to get the news as soon as it breaks Yes!! I'm in Not Yet